Kettlebell training can seem complicated. There are a lot of kettlebell exercises to choose from and 100s of ways of combining the exercises together into a flow, workout or training plan (which is why they are awesome AF).
Below I have compiled a collection of my blog posts & articles to help get you started and to make sure you don’t make any fundamental errors and reassure you to avoid injury.
Essential information to begin your fitness and strength training journey:
- What is Exercise, do you know?
- How to Set Goals you will achieve
- Worst Exercise For Women Over 35 And What To Do Instead
Exercises and guides to start your kettlebell journey:
- Beginners Guide to Kettlebell Training
- Why Kettlebells Are The Perfect At Home Workout
- Why Women Need to Do Kettlebell Training
- Guide to Buying your First Kettlebell
- 7 Best Kettlebell Exercises for Beginners
- Ultimate Guide to the Kettlebell Swing
- 4 Minutes is all you need
- Why The FOUR Minute Workout Will Change EVERYTHING
- When to Push & When to Rest
- How to Deal with Post Workout Soreness
- Understanding Rest & Recovery
Best 10 Minute Kettlebell Workouts for Beginners:
- Best 10 Minute Workouts for Beginners – Workout 1
- Best 10 Minute Workouts for Beginners – Workout 2
- Best 10 Minute Workouts for Beginners – Workout 3
- Best 10 Minute Workouts for Beginners – Workout 4
- Best 10 Minute Workouts for Beginners – Workout 5
- Sexy Arm 10 Minute Workout
- Time Saving Workouts + Habits
Some frequently asked questions:
- What Size Weights To Use?
- Which Kettlebell to Start With?
- My main goal is fat loss, where should I start?
- Are short workouts really best for fat loss?
- How long will it take to see results?
- How often should I workout?
- What does a good beginners routine look like?
- How do I know when to progress exercises?
- The Most Frequently Asked Questions About Kettlebell Training
Get Started with Kettlebell Training with our Getting Started Toolkit: