Kettlebell training can seem complicated. There are a lot of kettlebell exercises to choose from and 100s of ways of combining the exercises together into a flow, workout or training plan (which is why they are awesome AF).
Below I have compiled a collection of my blog posts & articles to help get you started and to make sure you don’t make any fundamental errors and reassure you to avoid injury.
Exercises, workouts and info to begin your journey:
- What is Exercise, do you know?
- How to Set Goals you will achieve
- Beginners guide to kettlebell training
- Guide to Buying your First Kettlebell
- Ultimate Guide to the Kettlebell Swing
- The most frequently asked questions about kettlebell training
- Kettlebell holding positions
- 4 Minutes is all you need
- How to warm up before a workout
- How to deal with post workout soreness
- Understanding Rest & Recovery
- All the kettlebell terms
Some frequently asked questions:
- What size weights to use?
- Which kettlebell to start with?
- Whether to use 1 kettlebell or 2 kettlebells?
- Why The FOUR Minute Workout Will Change EVERYTHING
- Why Kettlebells Are The Perfect At Home Workout
- Why women need to do kettlebell training
- When to Push & When to Rest
And our pinnacle flagship programme for Developing the Strength, Belief and Body of a Kettlebell Superhero: