Below I’ve put together a collection of useful articles to help in your quest to lose fat and build muscle (which is called Body Shape Change) with kettlebell training and our unique approach to eating we call – Eat like a Woman.
It is important to realise that fat loss requires both good nutrition and also sensible and consistent workouts.
My most popular Kettlebell Training fat loss articles:
- The Worst Exercise For Over 35s Women And What You Should Be Doing Instead
- How to Torch Fat in less time with Kettlebells
- Why women’s Weight loss is not a Man’s Game
- How fast can I lose weight with kettlebells
- Why You Want To Focus On Building Lean Muscle In Your 40s, 50s And 60s
- 3 steps to burning more fat with kettlebells
My most popular Eating & Nutrition for fat loss articles:
- What Is Carb Cycling And What Does It Mean For Fatloss In Your 40s?
- Why Protein Is Crucial For Fatloss
- Why I Count Macros, Not Calories, For Fatloss
- How To Boost Your Metabolism To Overcome Hormonal, Thyroid And Adrenal Fatigue Issues To Become A Fat Burning Machine
- Drink More Water (and why it’s good for you)
- Intermittent Fasting to Lose Stubborn Fat
- 3 Steps to Lose 5lbs in 10 days
- This is what I tell my clients who struggle with belly fat
- 11 Reasons to Smash the Scale
Here are some fat loss exercises and workouts:
- 5 best kettlebell exercises for weight loss (free workout printable)
- Free bodyweight workout for overweight beginners (YOGA HIIT)
- What is Tabata Training?
- FREE HIIT Workouts for Fatloss
And my 6 week transformation (fat loss) program: