Below I’ve put together a collection of useful articles to help in your quest to balance your hormones whilst losing fat and build muscle over 40 with kettlebell training and our unique approach to eating we call – Eat like a Woman.
Helping to provide education and support during each of the stages of life for a woman including perimenopause and menopause as well as your usual menstrual cycle and how best to train and eat to harness your hormones and turn them into your superpower.
It is important to realise that fat loss requires both good nutrition and also sensible and consistent workouts.
My most popular Hormone related articles in relation to Eating & Training as a Warrior Goddess:
- Hormones: Superpower or Kryptonite
- The Worst Exercise For Over 35s Women And What You Should Be Doing Instead
- Is your body aging too fast?
- Why women’s Weight loss is not a Man’s Game
- Why You Want To Focus On Building Lean Muscle In Your 40s, 50s And 60s
- Lean after menopause, is it possible?
- Why Women Over 35 Get Better Results From Home Workouts
- What Is Carb Cycling And What Does It Mean For Fatloss In Your 40s?
- How To Boost Your Metabolism To Overcome Hormonal, Thyroid And Adrenal Fatigue Issues To Become A Fat Burning Machine
- Why Keto doesn’t work longterm over 40?
And my best resources delivered in our Hormone Balancing Bundle BONUSES for our programs available at checkout:
- Metabolism & Hormone Masterclass
- Feminine Power Masterclass: are you in sync with your moon cycle?
- How to Train and How to Eat during your menstrual cycle
Learn more about how to eat & train during your menstrual cycle in my 6 week transformation unicorn program: