Why Strength Training Is Life Saving over 40
- Strength training in relation to injury
- It can be just an excuse and the one thing that stopping you to get what you want. To get fitter and stronger, you have to train.
- Why older adult (over 40+) whose strength train at least 2 times a week had 46% lower odds of death for any reason, 5% lower odds of cardiac death, and 19% lower odds of dying from cancer
- What to do if you get injured. We have discussed this as well in our podcast here: You Can’t be Motivated if you are Sick, Tired or in Pain
- Why we aim for progress, not perfection
Could it simply be your FEAR that is stopping you from achieving your Body Shape Change and Lifestyle goals?
Watch the full video below to get all the juicy info!
If you enjoyed this video, why not
You can catch me live every Monday 1.30 PM GMT to give you all the Monday Motivation you need! Like my Facebook page so you don’t miss out on it! Don’t hesitate to DM me on Instagram, on my Facebook page or on my email if you want to ask some questions or just want to say hi! I’d be happy to chat!
ANNOUNCING OUR BRAND NEW LIVE FREE MASTERCLASS
3 Little Known Secrets to Develop the Strength, Belief & Body of a Superhero. Give me just 60 minutes and I’ll teach you exactly how to feel the certainty and confidence of a super hero and feel sexy strong (even if you feel far from super right now).