Smoked Salmon with mixed salad
- 100g (3.5 oz.) smoked salmon
- Handful mixed salad leaves
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum (bell pepper), chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- Mixed bean sprouts
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- Black pepper, to season
- Start assembling that salad by placing the salad leaves in a bowl.
- Then add the rest of the vegetables, including the sprouts.
- Add the salmon on top and squeeze the lemon over the salad.
- Season the salad with some black pepper.