Tortilla wrap (per serve)
- 1 gluten-free, vegan-friendly wrap
- 400g (14.1 oz.) red kidney beans, cooked
- 2-3 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/8 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2-1 tsp. water
- Extra virgin coconut oil, to cook
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- Fresh coriander (cilantro), for garnish
- 1/4 avocado, mashed
- Fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1/8 cup (15g/0.5 oz.) onion, julienned
- 1/8 cup (30g/1.1 oz.) red capsicum (bell pepper), sliced
- Cook the kidney beans according to packet instructions.
- Rinse and drain the cooked kidney beans. Once drained place it in a food processor. Pulse for a few seconds to break up the beans.
- Then add the nutritional yeast and salt. Pulse some more. The consistency should be like moist crumbles. Add water if necessary.
- Heat up a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the coconut oil.
- Once hot, add the garlic and onion and sauté for a few minutes (or until they brown).
- Add the kidney beans to to the pan and stir frequently for couple of minutes.
- Set aside and start the assembly of the burrito.
- Place a wrap on a plate. Add the beans, avocado, tomato, capsicum, onion and coriander.