Turkey Courgette patties with Broccoli & beans
- 500g (1 lbs. 1.6 oz.) lean turkey mince
- 1 large zucchini, grated (option: fresh spinach or baby kale, chopped)
- 2 onions, thinly chopped
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 400g (14.1 oz.) broccoli, steamed
- 200g green runner beans (trimmed)
- Cook the brown rice according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the patties in a bowl.
- When well combined shape the mixture into 8 patties. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the patties until golden brown, about 6-7 minutes per side.
- While the patties are cooking, steam or boil the broccoli and green runner beans.
- Place one serve of the turkey patties on a plate and serve with the steamed broccoli and brown rice.