Coriander garlic and lime prawns
- 3/4 cup (15g/0.5 oz.) coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml/1 fl. oz.) extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 250g (8.8 oz.) prawns (shrimp), peeled and deveined
- 1 large zucchini, julienned
- 1 handful of rocket (arugula) leaves
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, diced
- 1 gluten-free wrap per serve
- Fresh limes, to serve
- Finely chop the fresh coriander and then add to bowl with the coconut oil, garlic, chilli and most of the lime juice. Note: leave some of the coriander and lime to serve.
- Add the prawns and ensure that they are covered with the marinade.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator and let marinade for at least 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rice and salad.
- Place the zucchini, coriander, rocket and avocado in a bowl.
- Add the remaining lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat a frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Cook the prawns for a few minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Place a wrap on a plate.
- Add the prawns and the salad.
- Squeeze some fresh lime over and enjoy!