Chocolate Protein Oats + Berries
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop of protein powder (unflavored or choc)
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1 tsp of raw cacao
- 2 tsp of Sweet Freedom Choc spread (optional)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Add cup of oats plus enough water to cover (or more if you prefer this consistency) and simmer and stir on the hob. Add the raw cacao and 1 tsp of the sweet freedom choc spread and the pinch of salt.
- Add the berries into a bowl with a splash of water and put in microwave for 1 minutes or you can simmer these on the stove top with some water until warmed through and soft.
- When the oats are close to ready, keep stirring for 2-4 minutes then add the protein powder and more water if necessary to get the right consistency.
- To serve, place warm berries in bottom of bowl and add the oat on