Chilli, Feta & Spinach Omelette with Puy lentils & Avocado
- 200g Feta (crumbled)
- 2 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp Dried Chilli Flakes (or more if you like it hot)
- 1 cupped handful of Spinach leaves
- 1-2 tsp. (5-10 ml/0.2 fl. oz.) extra virgin coconut oil
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper, to taste
Puy Lentil & Avo Side Salad
- Add 1 tbsp of puy lentils
- Dice half an avocado into cubes
- Chop 5-10 cherry or plum tomatoes
- Add all elements together, add fresh basil leaves, splash of olive oil, salt, pepper and squeeze of lemon juice to serve.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan
- In a bowl, whip together the egg, egg whites and seasoning.
- Pour the egg mixture into pan.
- Add the crumbled feta, chilli flakes and spinach leaves and heat until the spinach leaves wilt.
- Flip one side of the omelette onto the other side and flip to cook both sides evenly.
- Once done, place the omelette on a plate.
- Place the puy lentils and avocado salad to serve on the side.