- 1/3 cup (30g/1.1 oz.) red capsicum (bell pep- per), diced
- 1/8 cup (15g/0.5 oz.) onion, diced
- 1/2 cup (60g/2.1 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup (60g/2.1 oz.) zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 whole eggs
- 5 egg whites
- 1/4 cup (60 ml/2 fl. oz.) unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 tsp. (5-10 ml/0.2 fl. oz.) extra virgin coconut oil
- Pink Himalayan salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat some oil in a pan and sauté the vegetables a for a few minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the heat.
- In a bowl, whip together the egg, egg whites, almond milk and seasoning.
- Pour the egg mixture into another pan and cook on both sides.
- Once done, place the omelette on a plate.
- Place the sautéed vegetables in the centre and fold the omelette over.