No Oats Nutty Porridge
- 40 g walnut
- 45 g almonds
- 1 heaped tbsp flaxseed
- 1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 125 ml unsweetened almond milk or whole milk
- 1 medium-sized ripe banana
- 2 tsps almond butter
- 2 tsps sunflower seeds
- 50 g blueberries
- Place the walnuts, almonds, flaxseed, and allspice/cinnamon in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until coarsely ground. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Add the almond milk. Using a balloon whisk, whisk well until light and airy.
- Mash the banana in a separate bowl. Add the almond butter and mix well.
- Pour the mashed banana into the whisked eggs. Mix well.
- Add the ground nuts and mix until well combined.
- Warm the mixture in a saucepan over low heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add more milk if required, to achieve desired consistency.
- Sprinkle the seeds and berries on top and serve.
- Consume immediately.
Serves 2 Per serving:
- 540 calories
- 40 g fat
- 24 g carbs
- 21 g protein