Vegan Burger + Medium Sweet Potato + Unlimited Greens
- 1 pack Beyond Meat- Beyond Burger- 2x Plant Based Patties
- 1 tsp Vegan Chipotle Sauce
Sweet Potato Mash (serves 2)
- 300g (10.6 oz.) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into smaller pieces
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Unsweetened almond milk, as required
- Pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
Broccoli (serves 2)
- Unlimited broccoli (pile it high!)
- Prepare your vegan burger
- Cook vegan burger patties using instructions on the label.
- Place the sweet potato in a pot and add water.
- Place over medium to high heat and boil until the sweet potato has softened.
- Drain the sweet potato and place in a bowl with a small amount of almond milk, garlic, and spices.
- Mash the sweet potato until desired consistency is achieved. Note: You may need to add more almond milk.
- Steam broccoli in a steamer until bright green and tender.
- Serve your vegan burger with half the sweet potato mash and steamed broccoli. Add Vegan Chipotle Sauce for taste.
- Vegan Burger: Beyond Meat - Beyond Burger - Plant Based Patties (2 Pack) (226g)
- Vegan Chipotle Sauce: Only Plant Based! - Chipotle Mayo (325ml)
- Calories: 562
- Protein: 22gr
- Carbs: 32gr
- Fats: 39gr