Women Love Kettlebell Training
Helping busy women harness the power of kettlebells for short meaningful workouts coupled with a customized eating approach to get a body they are proud of even in their 40s.
There is nothing to fear.
So much more than just a fitness class. It is about being part of our community. Going through a transformational challenge together. Taking it one step at a time even if you are recovering from injury or just getting back into the ‘swing’ of it.
It is the start of a new you. A new lifestyle, a new body and a new attitude.
The Warrior Goddess way of life.
It’s all about getting Lean, Strong and Curvy and feeling SEXY STRONG!
A step by step programme designed by a woman for women, covering the basic principles of using kettlebells safely and effectively including proper technique, breathing and form. You’ll be guided to understand safe movement building up your knowledge of moves and cardio fitness and learn to step into your power as a Warrior Goddess in training, building your strength from the outside and inside become stronger and more flexible in body and mind.
Here’s how these kettlebell workouts will help you:
Burn Fat, Gain Energy, Tone Muscle using these super effective proven exercises & workouts.
Save time by using movement based exercises that target over 600 muscles in one go.
Avoid Injury by learning the professional way to structure your workout program and perform the exercises plus strengthen your lower back, knees and calves.
Perfect tool – easy to handle, grip, lift and swing for women. No more masculine gym environments, anxiety over entering free weights area and no more fatloss, body shape change and fitness plateaus.
Access 4 Weeks of 1 hour Beginners Sessions spread over 3 Days a Week to Suit every woman’s busy schedule.
Choose from: Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday…. or all 3!
Tuesdays & Thursdays 7.15pm
Starts at the beginning of each month and runs to the end- a full 28 days.
How it works:
The programme is delivered over 4 Beginners Sessions – these sessions are repeated 3 times each week.
You try to attend at least 1 Beginners Session per week so that you attend all 4 Beginners Session over the 28 days, but you can attend as many as you like per week and you can attend 2 the next week if you are really stuck.
You must attend a minimum of 4 Beginners Sessions over the 4 weeks in any 28 Day Block to be eligible to graduate into our Weekly Gradate Class Timetable.
Plus, you also have UNLIMITED access to our YOGA HIIT classes on Mondays 8.15pm and Wednesdays at 6.15pm for those of you looking to increase your fitness, strength and get results FAST!
Each class will have only 2-8 per class to ensure personal group coaching, reassurance and proper form to guarantee an injury free environment.
YOU CANNOT JOIN A BEGINNERS PROGRAMME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH. EACH BEGINNERS PROGRAMME STARTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH AND YOU CANNOT JOIN IN WEEK 2-4.
Price: £75 |
Bring a Friend: £120 for 2 |
Refresher: £60 |
BOOK ONLINE NOW WITH YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD USING THE FORM BELOW.
BRING A FRIEND- ONE FRIEND PURCHASES, THEN GIVE OTHER FRIEND’S DETAILS BY HITTING REPLY TO CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
PLEASE NOTE OUR T&CS
- Pre-booking is required – just £75 investment for your health and well-being for the 4 week course.
- Classes performed barefoot. No shoes and no exceptions.
- Please notify the instructor of any outstanding injuries or medical conditions prior to booking to ensure suitability for a class environment and to reassure you of any concerns.
- The Programme cannot be joined after the end of the first week of sessions, You can start on any of the 3 sessions in that first week. If you can’t attend the first week, you need to wait until the next programme available.
- All purchases are made online and non refundable. Beginners Programme places can be transferred to following month with 4 days notice before start date by email. For full details on cancellations and refunds, click here.
- You can only attend ONE beginners programme at a time and then you progress to our Graduate Classes as a Graduate or Member.
- You can attend the Beginners Programme as a Refresher if you have attended a beginners option previously and had have more than 6 weeks off from training and want to return at a slower pace with more attention and coaching. £60 Refresher Rate.
Join our Transformation Success Stories here.
Kettlebell training is amazing for transforming women’s bodies. Although we focus on Sexy Strong, paired with some nturitional changes, we have seen our beginners experience anything from 7lbs to 16lbs weightloss in just 28 days.
True Body Shape Change, getting leaner arms, waists and thighs whilst holding onto their curves!
This is how we can guaranteed fatloss of 10lbs (or a full dress size) when you complete your 28 Day Beginners Programme and pair it with our customised eating approach and meal plans online, included for FREE.
Want to see more success stories like these? See the Real Life Transformations and Success Stories of our Tribe for yourself.
This is what others before you have said:
“I attended warrior goddess Kettlebell training for beginners. I absolutely loved it! The class was very welcoming for a first timer like me. Lisa is fab! She’s extremely knowledgeable about health, fitness and wellbeing and any doubts or questions I had she was there with just what I needed to hear.”- Cherie
“Thank you Lisa, for the last 4 weeks! Before I started the course, I really wondered how much I could do with the kettlebells, because i had no experience with weights at all. But I always felt safe and can feel the results”- Frauke
“Had a lovely couple of weeks learning about looking after myself. I am 50, overweight but I got through the programme without feeling intimidated. Lisa was lovely and encouraging and the other classmates were kind and friendly x”- Stephanie.
Get booked in TODAY.
SESSION 1 | Tues 14th, Thurs 16th, Sat 18th
SESSION 2 | Tues 21st, Thurs 23rd, Sat 25th
SESSION 3 | Tues 28th, Thurs 30th, Sat 2nd
SESSION 1 | Tues 4th, Thurs 6th, Sat 9th
+ ATTEND MINIMUM OF ANY 4 IN 28 DAYS
+ PLUS UNLIMITED YOGA HIIT SESSIONS ON MONDAYS 8.15PM & WEDNESDAYS 6.15PM.
The 28 Day Beginners Programme Timetable:
YOU CANNOT JOIN A BEGINNERS PROGRAMME AFTER THE FIRST WEEK IS COMPLETED.
YOU MUST START EACH MONTH AT THE START OF THE MONTH.
START DATES & BEGINNERS CLASS DATES ARE LISTED ABOVE.
ONCE YOU PURCHASE, YOU CAN CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON OUR TULA BOOKING SYSTEM TO EASILY REGISTER AND DEREGISTER CLASS SESSIONS.
Progressing to Graduate Classes
Once you have completed your Beginners Programme, attended the necessary sessions and have reached the level of fitness and strength, you can join any one of our 15 kettlebell only weekly classes at anytime and save when you become a Unlimited monthly member and the chance to get classes for as little as £5 a class.
Access our VIP Training, Nutritonal Support & Self Care programme The Wheel of the Year
Want to super charge your results and have a body you are proud of in your 40s. Access our Wheel of the Year programme and our 28 Day Sexy Strong Accountability Challenges. Find out more here
FIRST TIME WARRIOR KETTLEBELL GODDESSES
- Please bring a bottle of water with you and dress in usual workout wear or a tshirt and leggings. You will be asked to remove shoes and socks unless they are special grip yoga socks. If you do not have these socks but have cold feet, you can purchase these from Podium for Sport at a discount.
- Please come in 10-15 min before your first scheduled class or workshop.
- If there is a class still in action, please wait outside the doors in the foyer and be mindful that there may be a meditation session in progress.
- As class is dispersing or if no class before you, enter and leave your person items in the designated cloak room area including your shoes in the shoe holders.
- There is a toilet and small changing room area on the 1st floor at the very end of the corridor (through the red door). It is not glamourous but I hope it is clean and a black box of essential girlie items is there for your convenience.
- We have shoe cubbies and storage for you to use for your personal items which are safe within the studio.
- We ask you to turn off all mobile phones.
- There are no showers on the premises.
- We do not have a water fountain, however bottled water and coconut water are available for purchase for only £1 from our fridge.
- A mat should be set up for you with beginner bells of purple/blue and pink.
- Pick a spot you feel comfortable with.
- You will have a form to complete on your first class asking about injuries and your goals.
- If you have an injury or anything that prevents you from doing certain physical activity, please inform the instructor before purchasing your programme as it is non refundable and can only be transferred in advance of class starting (4 days notice).
- Do not perform any of the advanced movements until you are comfortable with the swing and any of the modified movements.
- Please feel free to ask the instructor any questions pre/post training.
- We encourage you to accomplish our double handed swings with a challenging weight but this will be supervised.