What to do now:
1. Watch the video here on moving into Phase 1 and following the first 28 days of your Wheel of the Year cycle, menu plan and exercise programme.
2. Before you start this phase be sure to download and print out your Metabolism & Shape Tracker, complete the Fitness and Strength Tests and do all your measurements and more importantly, your Progress Photos.
2. You can access this phases’s workouts below.
3. There are two ways to access Video Guides and clips for your Kettlebell workouts. The first is to scroll down and watch the demo videos below. The second is by linking directly from your Workout Download which are saved on this page for easy download or will be emailed to you weekly at the start of the week.
4. Be sure to comment in the Facebook Group about your progress and how you are finding things and if you have any questions about the exercises or your carb cycle. Access the Facebook Group here.
5. Remember, we will be sharing Motivation Monday Live Q&A on Mondays to support you in your programme plus regular Q&A Tuesdays as part of the Goddess Got Goals Challenge.
Building a Solid Foundation of Health is the most important part of any Goal Setting programme especially one focused on your Body & Lifestyle. These daily rituals for success starts with your morning routine.
The 5 Star Morning Rituals include becoming consistent with the basics: hydration, move your body everyday for 30 minutes, take your supplements, take your proothie & Goals and Gratitude.
Want to take your day to a new level? Download this Audio Book from Audible Own your Day, Own your Life by Aubrey Marcus.
SEE OUR VIDEO BONUSES BELOW ON
MOBILITY, MEDITATION, OR MINDFULNESS