Getting Started with Classes and your Goals.
- What class should I do? This is the most common question I get so I have answered it based on beginning, restarting and graduating so it gives you options based on where you are at in your life and fitness cycle. So basically depending how fit or strong you are right now and how long it has been since you exercised.
2. Your Goals Being able to set goals that you will actually achieve is a great skill that you need to develop. This is a comprehensive resource that needs a little time to ponder on. Be sure to read the whole article and then write out your goals and fitness plan.
3. Nutrition & Supplements this is an outline to help you use these essential tools, products and resources to reach your goals and help you to live the Ultimate Healthy Living Life.
4. Progress not Perfection this is a mindset shift and understanding that transformation is a journey without a final destination and that there is no thing as PERFECT. But that doesn’t mean you need to stop practicing! Focus on the things you do have control over.
5. Rest & Essential Self Care another essential mindset shift in understanding that when you start training in this way that you have upgrading your life’s vehicle and you will now need to fuel it, maintain it and look after it for recovery and repair.
6. Support & Results offering you weekly support via LIVE Video and our Motivation Monday on our FB page which is also uploaded to the Youtube page, you will have 24/7 access to me and my guidance to help you to achieve your goals. Check out our regularly updated Transformation on our Transformations Page.
SEE OUR VIDEO GUIDES BELOW