Watch the video below for your Quick Start Guide to your first kettlebell and getting yourself kitted out to get started with your new Eating & Training programme.
Getting Kitted Out
1. Watch the video here on your Guide to your First Kettlebell and getting yourself kitted out to get started with your training. You can also access to the full blog article here on my advice and recommendations to access both locally and online.
2. Here are the links to my resources page in terms of Kettlebells, Smoothie Makers and Wellbeing apps.
Getting Your Supplements
1. Access the step here on Understanding Supplements and getting yourself those essential phytonutrients and bridging the gap between what you do eat and what you should be eating every day to support your training.
2. Here are the links to online shop page in terms of my recommended products that I personally use in terms of Supplements, Protein and Wholefoods.
Getting Your Shopping
1. Access the step here on your Eating Plan for the next 28 days deciding on whether to follow the 28 Day Meal Plan or Customise your own Meal with the 7 Day Cycle and Rule of Thumb Measurement Guide.
2. This is where you will find your Guide to Meal Planning, your day to day Meal Plan and advice and support on what to eat and when.
Getting Your Head in the Game
1. The most important element of any meaningful and sustainable body shape and lifestyle change programme is your Mindset. This is more important than exercise in achieving your goals (you read that right!). Download our Mindset Journal and take the 10 minutes to ask yourself some essential questions to understanding any limiting beliefs you have about your own diet mindset and losing weight.
2. Set your environment, kitchen, family and bedroom for success. The more support, accountability and positivity you have in your life, the greater chance you have of success. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!