1. All 1-2-1 Transformation & Personal Training packages will expire 6 months from purchase date.
2. This agreement sets forth the entire understanding of both parties and may not be changed except by written consent of both parties. The terms of this agreement will apply equally to each session and it’s understood by both parties that this agreement will remain legally binding.
3. Exercise levels will be progressive and regulated by the trainer.
4. By agreeing to participate in these packages including personal training you are agreeing to follow the guidelines set out by your trainer throughout the duration of the training programme.
5. A 24 hour cancellation policy applies to scheduled sessions. Sessions cancelled or rearranged less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full to the client. If a session is cancelled within 24 hours by the personal trainer, a complimentary session will be offered. The cancellation policy will be adhered to in all cases. Cancellation must be made in writing via text message or Facebook message and also via the scheduling software.
5. Sessions will last 1 hour unless otherwise stated and shall start at the scheduled time. Sessions will not be extended due to lateness of the client or due to interruptions caused by the client. Sessions can be cancelled or rearranged by contacting the personal trainer directly by text on 07950 457654 or via Facebook message but must be done in writing.
6. Any client who is not at the agreed meeting place within 20 minutes of the agreed scheduled time shall be deemed to have cancelled and charged for the entire session.
7. Sessions must be paid for in advance before the session commences by PayPal online payment or a cash payment.
8. Refunds will not be given due to illness, injury or non participation for sessions or classes.
9. Clients paying by PayPal may incur additional fees for online payment or installment payments but these are made clear at time of purchase.
10. Nutritional Plans are only given out once payment is made (first installment or in full)
11. Nutritional Supplements are only given once payment is made (first installment or in full)
12. Lisa Barwise reserves the right to cancel appointments if payment is outstanding.
13. All Photos, measurements and results attained during training may be used for promotion purposes (though client will always be asked for permission)
14. Rates and prices can vary at any time at the discretion of the Lisa Barwise.
15. All class bookings are made online and are non refundable.
16. If classes are missed due to non attendance, then this is done so at the responsibility of the student and will not be refunded or transferred.
17. If classes are known to be missed and mindfully communicated, it is at the discretion of Lisa Barwise to offer credit to another class, but this is done in good will on a case by case basis and based on space available.