WHAT IS VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER?
Vegan Protein is made by vegan nutritionists for vegans. Its 100% natural, plant based recipe uses only the finest pure ingredients. Our best-selling vegan protein shake offers an earth-friendly, zero cruelty option for vegans.
Unlike other vegan shakes, Vegan Protein contains FIVE different protein sources – hemp, brown rice, sunflower, soy and pea. Each protein has its own unique nutritional profile, meaning you benefit from a more complete nutrient intake.
It contains no added sugar, is low in fat and has 25g of plant-based protein per serving. It is dairy-free, lactose-free, gluten free, wheat free and is available in a range of delicious flavours.
HOW DOES VEGAN PROTEIN TASTE?
We only use premium GMO-Free ingredients to create vegan protein powders that mix easily in water or nut milk and taste incredible. All the shakes in our vegan range have a more natural taste than their dairy counterparts. They have a smooth texture, but mixing with a nut milk will help give an even creamier texture, if that’s what you’re looking for.
IS VEGAN PROTEIN GOOD FOR YOU?
Vegan Protein contains no added sugar and up to 26g of protein per serving. This combined with as little as 0.6g of fat and 0.2g of carbs, means its the ideal shake for anyone looking for a highly nutritious shake any time of day or night. You can consume on the go or to boost your protein intake when you feel you need it most.
It is of course vegan friendly, but it is also dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, and lactose free. It naturally includes an abundance of branched chain amino acids, arginine and lysine. As protein shakes go, this is one of the very best.
This includes soya protein isolate, sunflower protein, white hemp protein, pea protein isolate and brown rice protein that are blended in an optimal ratio. Completely free from thickeners or fillers and made with natural stevia extract, what’s left is a high protein, low fat, low sugar vegan protein shake better than any before it.
WHAT ARE VEGAN PROTEIN BENEFITS?
Our vegan protein powder is scientifically formulated by our team of in-house nutritionists and is based on a wide range of plant-based research studies. Below we talk more about the key ingredients and some of the benefits they offer, specifically for anyone following a vegan diet:
- • Hemp Protein – Hemp protein contains no allergens at all and a high concentrate of zinc, found to contribute towards normal protein synthesis, and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It really was a no-brainer to add this to our Vegan Protein. It’s also very high in natural protein, omega 3 and omega 6.
- • Sunflower Protein – Sunflower Protein is a rich source of amino acids, protein, fibre, niacin, riboflavin and vitamin B6. The protein and fibre content can help support muscle maintenance and help with normal bowel functions. While the niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the Vitamin B6 helps with normal protein and glycogen metabolism as well as normal function of the immune system.
- • Pea Protein Isolate – Pea Protein has the highest solubility of any protein and has been shown to contribute to the maintenance of muscle. It also contains a high percentage of vitamin K that helps the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood clotting.
- • Brown Rice Protein – Brown Rice contains vitamin B6 shown to help energy-yielding metabolism, protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- • Soy Protein Isolate – Containing all nine essential amino acids, Soy Protein contributes towards the support of muscle and the maintenance of normal bones. It’s also packed with vitamin B12 and magnesium. When you don’t eat meat it can be hard to get these micro nutrients into your diet. Magnesium helps normal muscle function and B12 helps with psychological function, normal blood cell formation and contribution to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
WHO IS VEGAN PROTEIN FOR?
Vegan Protein is ideal for vegans or anyone looking to try a vegan diet. However, it can also be consumed by non-vegans who would like to make a positive personal choice for the environment and for their own bodies. It is a pure and natural protein powder that is high in protein, low in fat and low in carbohydrates. No matter what diet or body goal you’re pursuing, Vegan Protein is a great option for anyone who enjoys keeping in shape and living a healthy lifestyle.