Pork & Apple Patties with Red Cabbage and Apple Slaw
- 400g (14.1 oz.) lean pork mince
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 small apple, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh coriander, to taste
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml/1 fl. oz.) extra virgin coconut oil
- Place the apple, onion, garlic and pork mince in a bowl.
- Add the spices and mix until well combined.
- Form the mixture into 4 larger patties or 8 smaller.
- Add oil to a frying pan and heat over medium to high heat.
- When hot, add the patties and cook for 5-7 minutes per side or until cooked through and lightly browned on the outside.
- Serve with red cabbage and apple slaw (recipe provided previously).