Beginner – Injured – Weight loss
The focus will be on you learning whilst doing and getting results FAST.
We want you to get a kickstart in these first 6 weeks and lose 7-14lbs before heading into Phase 1 of the Wheel of the Year program.
You have 4 options for moving forward:
- INJURY OR CONDITION: Got an injury or condition impairing your movement and mobility: Start with the 4 Week Comeback Plan.
- REBELS & UPHOLDERS: Want to go slower or at your own pace? Follow the 28 Day Meal Plan and take the time to READ everything in the step by step formula
- OBLIGERS & QUESTIONNERS: Need the extra daily accountability and more attention from our coaches in the first 6 weeks? Be sure to post your daily diary in the Facebook group for everyday of the 28 Day Plan. You will want to log your workouts and habits in the Progress tracking app.
- WANT RESULTS FAST & WILLING TO WORK FOR IT?: Want to get the MAXIMUM of results FAST? Follow the 28 Day plan 100% accurately and expect to DROP at least 10lbs and full dress size.
Your Motivational Tendency
Understanding how your tendency and scenario intersect and give you guidance on ensuring your success
1. OBLIGERS: Focus on accountability. Lean into our Facebook group. Post your daily diary, find an obliger buddy to partner with, celebrate your wins and build in weekly treats (this doesn’t have to always be food!). You may want to look at investing in 1:1 coaching with us if you feel your motivation waning.
2. QUESTIONNERS: Don’t get hang up on the details. Enjoy the research and the data, but there is no PERFECT information. You know it makes sense as you are here. Observe your excuses (you are great at them). Rather than asking how it works, ask yourself: “What needs to get done today? How can YOU work it better or just make that 1% improvement each day”.
3. UPHOLDERS: Schedule your workouts, determine your goals and habits and just get busy!
4. REBELS: Find the value in your habits and in what is important to you in this journey – forgive yourself for how you have spent your time and money until now and know that you can achieve anything you want with this program.
Remember that this is NOT a diet. It is an eating plan or in fact we call it an eating protocol. Learning how to eat the right thing at the right time for the right purpose and this takes time to educate yourself on.
Women tend to not focus on this area for weight loss because quite frankly it’s hard! And confusing with so many health messages out there and diet advertising on every channel.
And there is a lot of reeducaating that needs to be done.
Then there is a lot of bad habits to break and foods to try.
In my experience of working with women for over 15 years, this is the area that will determine your success or failure.
You MUST focus building strong habits in meal planning, meal prepping, eating and supplementation.
And the hardest part about that- EATING! I kid you not. Get ready to complain about how much you are eating!
You need to learn to follow a training plan and a daily training habit.
As Warrior Goddesses we don’t Diet & Exercise, We Eat and Train and this will be a big mindset shift.
Learning that exercise isn’t entertainment or punishment for what you eat but as a process to get stronger.
Focusing on the training to build lean muscle or working out to scorch fat.
Become obsessed with lifting heavier or doing better so that your training becomes addictive and not just something on your to do list.
And learning how to train to manage your energy and hormone balance so that you can remain consistent, build lean muscle, recover and be able to go again the next day.
You need to prioritise your goal- your own wants and desires- and your own self care.
Start with telling your friends and family you are doing this.
Schedule an hour a day into your own schedule to pursue this- this will include your workout, meal prep, eating and self care.
This time is non negotiable. Like a hospital appointment.
You must communicate to your partner, children, family and colleagues that this is what you are doing and this time is yours.
And then no going back to people pleasing, hiding behind family obligations (we all do it) and not addressing self doubt and self sabotaging thoughts and behaviours.