Goat's Cheese Pea & Bean Frittata
- 300 g mix frozen peas and beans
- 8 large eggs
- splash of milk
- 100 g log goat's cheese , the kind with rind, or use feta
- 1-2 tbsp chopped mint
- a little oil
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Boil the peas and beans for 4 mins until just tender, then drain well.
- Beat the eggs with a splash of milk and some seasoning.
- Slice 4 thin, round slices of goat’s cheese (you’ll use about half the log), roughly chop or crumble the rest into pieces, then stir this into the eggs with the veg and mint.
- Lightly oil an ovenproof shallow pan and place on the heat.
- Pour in the egg mix and gently cook on the hob for 8-10 mins until there is just a little un-set mix on the surface.
- Top with the slices of goat's cheese, then put under the grill, and grill until set, golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- Calories: 386
- Protein: 27g
- Carbs: 26g
- Fats: 19