Be inspired, motivated and challenged by our Challenges
How to Get Involved
1/ JOIN OUR ONLINE TRIBE with our Warrior Goddess Body Wheel of the Year programme and get the Challenge for FREE
2/ MEMBERS get FREE access just enter your email address below to access the challenge pack & get started
with our next challenge commences on Monday 5th August 2019.
Here’s how this challenge will help you:
Our Sexy Strong Accountability Challenge runs on the first Monday of the Month.
We’ll get SEXY STRONG together in 2019.
Get back control of your body, your energy and your nutrition.
And get ready for Summer!
Helping you to feel SEXY STRONG- inside and out.
Motivation to workout & daily support to keep going
Accountability from our private Facebook Group & Accountability Trackers
Work towards a goal date and why not celebrate with our Empowerment Photo Session from Peter Thomas Photography.
Burn Fat, Gain Energy, Tone Muscle using these super effective proven exercises & workouts.
Save time with effective workouts and creating healthy and body shape change habits easily.
Focus on rest & self care so that you avoid injury and maximise your energy for recovery and achieving your goals.
Focus on effective workouts to achieve your goals – either in the studio by also home based workouts in your bedroom, living room, garage, garden or gym.
Every 28 Day Prize Most Transformed
Your own customised exercise and eating plan worth £97.
Every 28 Day Prize Most Consistent
A voucher for any of the WGKBT programmes for £30
Our Recent Challenge Winners:
Our most recent three challenge winners Karen, Joanne & Kareli:
Challenge Winner Kareli says:
“Getting back to exercise is already a win, have really enjoyed getting stronger and feeling motivated plus having more positive energy! Love this journey with myself!”
KARELI, 37, BELFAST.
“I started training with Lisa and her kettlebells in July last year. I’ve finally found something that I love and is ‘my thing’. Having started with one class a week, I became a member of the tribe in November and stepped my classes up to at least 2 a week. The Glam and Slam challenge gave me that extra push to try harder, lift heavier and eat cleaner. I got up to 4 classes per week which felt great! I tried my first Strong class and chest pressed 16kg which scared the life out of me but the results were amazing! My arms have never been so toned and after attending 2 curvy classes a week I am starting to see some definition on my stomach. That’s something I never thought I would see! I also enjoyed my first Warrior class in which I swung a 16kg. This challenge will keep going for me to attend more classes and get stronger!
- “The pictures and the numbers don’t tell the complete story here. Don’t get me wrong … I am happy with my external progress and measurable improvements over the last 30 days, but the real story is on the inside. The reason I accepted this particular challenge was that I wanted to prove to myself that I could keep a promise to ME — to put my health and my own body care first. In the past, I have always made an excuse to put others first and myself second — second after family and pets, second after friends, second after travel or special events. This month I chose to put myself first BEFORE any other commitments. …and I did it in a month when my son came to visit, a guest and dear friend from the States came to visit, and as a family we traveled to Denmark, Scotland, England and Wales. So I purposefully had a lot of balls to juggle. Ultimately, I accepted this challenge because I have a sincere desire to keep this weight and inches off even when real life encroaches. I required some planning and discipline.
1. I worked with Lisa ahead of time to develop a travel routine with lightweight equipment.
2. I vowed to get my workouts in early in the day before other circumstances cropped up.
3. When possible, I brought kettlebells along when travelling (this meant Scotland, England, and Wales, as we took the ferry across).
4. When I flew, I still traveled with 0.5 kg wrist weights and 1.5 kg small hand weights, lightweight rubber bands and a TRX device.”
MARY BETH, 57, WASHINGTON
Who is Lisa Barwise?
I’m Lisa Barwise, a Certified Personal Trainer and Kettlebell Instructor from Belfast in the UK.
I consider myself the Kick Ass Wellness Alchemist on a mission to support the transformation of strong women around the world: strong of mind, body and character.
I teach kettlebell training and educate women on eating the right thing, at the right time for the right purpose and I’ve been lucky enough to reach ladies of all ages from their late 20s to early 60s in all corners of the world with my online programmes. I believe it is my fun and enthusiastic approach to fitness and health that helps them to reach their body and lifestyle goals.
© 2017 Warrior Goddess Kettlebell Training.