- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 medium spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Large head of broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 liter of vegetable stock
- 1 cups of almond milk
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a large pan heat the oil and sauté the onions and garlic for 1-2 minus
- Stir in the broccoli and salt and sauce until bright green in colour, then cover and cover over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender, with one cup of stock and blend until smooth.
- Return to pan and add the remaining stock and almond milk.
Alternative to Miso Soup MFP:
- Calories: 104
- Protein: 3gr
- Carbs: 7gr
- Fats: 6gr