Breakfast Lean Oats
- 20 g driedweight quick cook oatmeal (not steel cut or jumbo oats)
- 1 scoop TPW vanilla wonder shake protein
- 50 g blueberries
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Place the oats in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Cook over a medium heat until soft and creamy, then add the protein powder.
- Stir well ad add more water little by little, until smooth and creamy. You can use a whisk to make sure the powder is broken down well.
- Once cooked, pour into a bowl, top with a blueberries and cinnamon and eat immediately.
- Note 20g may look like a very small amount but once cooked with the protein powder added, it makes a much larger quantity.
- Calories: 204
- Protein: 25gr
- Carbs: 25gr
- Fats: 3gr