Avocado Cocoa Bites
- 1 medium-sized avocado, peeled, stoned
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanila bean paste or vanila extract
- 100 g chocolate or vanilla flavour whey or rice protein powder
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- a pinch of salt
- Mash the avocado in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the darkchocolate, and stir well.
- Add a drop of cold water and mix well to form a thick past
- Transfer to a tray lined with baking paper. Spread out evenly with a spatula
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (or freeze for around 1 hour) until firm. Cut into 9 pieces. Serve
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and freeze on same day. Allow 10 minutes tothaw before serving.