Avocado Cocoa Bites
- 1 medium-sized avocado, peeled, stoned
- 2 tbsps cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 100g chocolate or vanilla flavour vegan protein powder
- 2 tsps chia seeds
- a pinch of salt
- Mash the avocado in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the dark chocolate, and stir well.
- Add a drop of cold water and mix well to form a thick paste.
- Transfer to a tray lined with baking paper. Spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (or freeze for around 1 hour) until firm. Cut into 9 pieces. Serve.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and freeze on same day. Allow 10 minutes to thaw before serving.
2g carbs 10g protein